Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 20

"What the Heck?"

A phrase from Kelsey, heard quite a bit around here lately. And she will repeat it, two or three times in a row. I don't think she knows what she's saying...she doesn't really look to get a reaction from us but when we tell her to stop is when she will say it again and again. She's our sassy pants - also likes to say "No!" to pretty much everything I say to her. Awesome. Can't wait til she's older! ;)

Drew likes to drink milk. Good, great, super! He doesn't ask for juice, rarely asks even for water. Well, sometimes too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. The excess dairy gave him diarrhea, like 4-5+ times a day. So he would get a sore butt and even say, "Mom, I poot...butt hurt." Poor buddy. I decided to try a "milk alternative" and bought almond milk. It claims to have more calcium than milk and it has less sugar. I was worried he would notice a taste difference but he seems to be loving it. We don't totally limit his cow milk intake, he drinks it at the sitter or if we are away from home. But we've seen an improvement in his bowel activity so I suppose we will keep this up for now.





And these are the new floors. Not bad for 75 year old wood. So far we love them...we think we may put on another coat of finish though. Now if I could just snap my fingers and have the walls repainted, hang the new curtains, buy some couches....ah, I'm dreamin'. Hopefully by the end of the year - no pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment