Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6

Here We Are - 2013

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present. ~Jan Glidewell

A year seemed so *long* when I was younger, like really young. Now, the new year approaches and I think, "Crap, what did I even accomplish last year?" The past few years has been about keeping one foot moving in front of the other; with trying to conceive, then bedrest, then adjusting to life with twins. I'd like to stop worrying about what I didn't do and start living with no regrets. Who cares if I didn't "polish the silver" if I was able to spend extra hours laughing with my family. Or that the "top bookshelf wasn't dusted" because I wanted to see some friends that aren't always near. I have learned a lot last year - some things factual like what the heck IS a "probate" and subjective like, life being FULL of unknowns you shouldn't delay or put things off , if it's important to you, then it is important.
Wishing you all the best this new year has to offer. Show us what you got, 2013 - We.Are.Ready.

Getting stylish in mom's boots

This is what happens when toddlers want to play with a train track -
you have to get INSIDE the track!


Jax and Kelsey at the Lettenberger's last weekend for Christmas wrap up!

Wash up! Always cleaning her hands.




Don't let the past steal your present. ~Terri Guillemets




No comments:

Post a Comment