Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4

August Already

I've really got to sit down and research cameras. The camera on my phone just doesn't cut it and are sub par; I feel I'm missing some memories.

Two weekends ago we went back to Craig's hometown for the annual softball tournament. It was such a nice time with family and friends, minus the fact the boys didn't get home until after 10 Sunday night.

This past weekend we went to a wedding on the west coast of Lake Michigan. The kids stayed with our awesome sitter and we left Friday night so we could spend Saturday with old friends we haven't seen in a while.

Now we are in full swing completing preschool registration, school supply lists, and preparing the kids for us to not be with them during school. They change their minds between wanting to be big kids and go to school and just wanting to stay home! Oh well, I figure as soon as they see the other kids, they will forget I even brought them:)

Arlene sent these pictures to us Friday as we were sitting in Chicago traffic for 2 hours. Above Drew (in the blue) is petting an armadillo. And below Kelsey is petting a wallaby. She took them to her library. Apparently it was exotic pet day and Kelsey has let her braid her hair more than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment