Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24

Like...

...father like daughter! It must be a dad thing - there is NO WAY I can fall asleep when the babies nap. There are too many things to be done and my head would be buzzing, making it impossible to rest. So while I was busy around the house, Craig hung with the kids in the living room.



He did it! Drew finally got that big melon off the ground while laying on his belly. Usually when he does tummy time, he just lays there face down which makes me a little nervous. He won't pick up his head much and whines throughout our scheduled "tummy time". But now he looks like his sister!




They are both around 13.8lbs and will be 5 months tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the time is going and how *big* our *little* ones are getting. I can't wait for the winter months, for life to slow down, and to have more time with our babies :)

we think Drew has found his tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment