Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21

So Much Sadness

My cousin Stacie's husband died early Friday morning. He had been sick for about 2 weeks without really knowing what was wrong. Suddenly he took a turn for the worse and was transferred to Madison. He is gone too soon and has left behind a very young family - Stacie is only a year older than me and their children are 2 and 7 months.

Stacie and her sister Stef were my "first" friends; we only lived about a half mile from each other, her mom babysat me for a couple years, we went to the same schools on the same bus, spent a lot of summers together. My heart breaks hard for her and Tom's family. There is nothing that can be said to make this better; I know she is receiving lots of support from family and friends.

Hug your loved ones a little tighter; you just never know...




Obituary For: Thomas Brian Roloff | Twohig Funeral Homes




No comments:

Post a Comment