Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 10

Care Bears

Kelsey has never been too fond of Baby Benson...not like she hates him but I think she isn't too sure of the whole baby situation. We've been talking about him since before he was born and when she's around him she freezes up and avoids getting too close to him. So you will see my surprise when I was bringing all of her care bears down to the couch with her and she asked, "where's my Baby Benson?" I told her he was at home with his mom and dad. Then she says, "No. Purple baby teddy." She kind of adopted the sitter's mini "Share Bear" care bear because she has the full sized "Share Bear". Then one night she starts naming her care bears - I had never heard her name her animals before; just called them what they were, mouse, teddy, baby, horse. So she grabs the purple care bear and calls it "Sandra" (Cassandra - my sister-in-law), the pink care bear and calls it "Derek" (my brother) and the mini purple care bear "Baby Benson". It's just about the sweetest thing! I finally caught it on camera and hope you are able to view it. She takes all 3 bears wherever she goes:)



No comments:

Post a Comment