Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29

A Great Message

A video production company put together an amazing YouTube film involving the crash that killed my cousin, 2 other teenage girls, and injured 6 more over two years ago. It is not only a reminder to "new" drivers but all drivers that speed limits are in place for a reason. The video contains real emotion, crash simulations, and survivors recounting what they remember from that night. It is powerful, emotional, and meaningful. For me, it wasn't just another story about how "speed kills" but listening to my aunt and uncle talk about how they found out, hearing from families that I went to school with - all brought me back to the day it happened.
Teenage Driver Safety

(Cher, something to show Braden as he gets closer to taking driver's education)

No comments:

Post a Comment