Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31

Softball and Birthday

This past weekend was the annual softball tournament in Craig's hometown and my sister's birthday. The kids were excited to spend the weekend with grandpa John and cousin Ella. The weather was amazing and we were able to catch up with some old friends. Ella watched the kids so I could go to dinner with my sister in Elkhart Lake. We are gearing up for another wedding weekend in Sheboygan at Blue Harbor. Craig is officiating the marriage and it will be the kids' first time at a water park!! I'm sure there will be some fun stories and pictures to accompany our busy weekend:)

Drew used a gift card from his birthday to purchase his first bat!

So excited!

Watching softball with Ella

Tara laying down a beat before she blows out her candle ;)
That's my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment