Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15

Happy Fall, Ya'll

Let's see here what I got for ya...we LOVE peaches. Drew actually opens his mouth for them instead of me having to force the spoon in. Kelsey still has a runny/snotty nose - it doesn't seem to bother her much. The warm weather appears to be gone for the rest of the year but we are going to try to get out Saturday. Craig, of course, is playing softball this weekend. So I think the kids and I are going to go shopping. I can't remember the last time I was inside a mall! But we aren't shopping for anything fun - I need new work shoes.

I'm hoping our next "milestone" with the kids will be holding their own bottles and maybe sitting up. But really, how awesome would it be for me to be able to just throw a bottle at them and walk away? Think of the free time I will gain! Like actually getting to start dinner or laundry!




She does this a lot - covers her face with a blanket, giving her parents mini strokes!


No comments:

Post a Comment