Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19

It's not the heat, it's the HUMIDITY!

It has been a bummer the past couple days having to watch the sunny days from inside the house. I had the babies all to myself from Friday to Sunday while Craig was in Stevens Point playing softball. My mom spent half of Saturday with us because I was on call and later we went to Annie's house for some adult interaction:) This weekend we are looking forward to spending the weekend in Arlington Heights/Palentine IL for a friend's wedding. We will be leaving the kids with my mom. The babies just keep getting more and more interactive, talking to us, laughing, playing with their tongues. They have been eating more, especially Drew who has been looking for more food after each bottle!



No comments:

Post a Comment