Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I am so looking forward to football season starting and have to admit I was a little worried about all the NFL lockout business earlier this year. Sunday football is a perfectly good reason to stay home with the kids and enjoy some family time (also avoiding cold/flu germs). While I know that Craig is equally excited to watch football this year, I believe he may be more into dressing Kelsey and Drew to support the Chicago Bears! And although some of you might *think* it would be funny to buy the babies Packer gear, it would just be silly. Craig would rather be run over by Brian Urlacher than have his children touch something green and gold. Now I have already been counseling Craig that when the kids are old enough to make their own decisions, they can decide who their favorite team is (such as his own father let him). Because our kids will most likely worship their dad, I'm guessing they will want to do/like everything he does and there will be no conflicting team alliances:)

Another great thing about football season is good food! Chili cooking all day, supreme nachos, tasty roasts, and of course cold adult beverages! I love the fall weather and have been telling the kids I can't wait to snuggle with them on the couch. spending the day napping and watching football.


babies' new gear

No comments:

Post a Comment