Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17

For Crying Out Loud

Kelsey has entered a new "phase" in growing - crying in her sleep. At first I thought she was actually waking up, 2 or 3 times.a.night. But when I would go in there and pick her up she would startle and cry harder. I try to let her cry it out, as I watch her on the monitor from my bed, but I only let it go until Drew starts to wiggle then I have to drop the hammer. I can't possibly have both of them waking up at night! It's been over 2 months since they have woken up in the middle of the night. The experts say it could be teething pain or nightmares and that picking them up makes it worse and it's normal. Well, it has been going on for the past 4 nights and I'm pretty much over it.

Today started out a big day for most of us in the Bonin house; we started the babies on cereal twice a day and I haven't "pumped" so I guess I'm done. It's bittersweet; I am no longer connected to a machine every three hours but now I have to remember to keep formula stocked since the frozen milk supply is dwindling FAST!

Drew is growing like a weed and not taking Kelsey with him:) He is now 15lbs and Kelsey 14.3lbs. We made baby "Mii"'s on our Wii and are able to weigh them while one of us holds them. So we've been weighing them about once a week.







I'm not exactly sure what is happening in these pictures, but I'm sure it is only the beginning! (look at the dead stare Kelsey has on Drew)

No comments:

Post a Comment