Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22

Real Quick...

I know, I know...it's been a couple days since I've posted. We are completely busy this week preparing and packing for my brother's wedding Saturday. It is out-of-town and we are, of course, taking the babies with. So that has been adding an additional element of stress. The whole family is participating in the wedding so I hope to have some great photos to share with everyone Sunday night. We are praying for good weather and that I don't forget anything important:)

So I'm posting so that  you don't wonder why I've been MIA for a whole week! Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend. Shout out to my friend Katie who is also getting married Saturday - sad that I have to miss your special day but I know you'll be beautiful!!

Peace Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment