Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31

Rub-a-dub-dub

Irecently graduated the kids to the big tub. I had been thinking about it for some time - wondering when it would be appropriate, would they be able to stay upright, would it be more work for me to keep them from slipping into the water, thus traumatizing them. In the last 2 weeks there has been a couple bath nights where I had to keep both kids in the bathroom with me. And trying to occupy one curious/bored baby while you clean the other is not fun.

Kelsey, of course loved it and clapped thru the whole bath. Drew was wary at first and kept giving me the scared/WTF-mom-look. He's just learing his stability and strength, where Kelsey can easily go from sitting to crawling. And Drew's botton seemed more slippery, ending up turned away from me and Kelsey. We aren't going to give up and I'm sure they will figure it out soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment