Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11

Getting Things Done

We began decorating the nursery and it looks so nice! I am thrilled with how it looks so far. I've been waiting all week for the rest of the wall decals to arrive, but apparently the mail delivery system does not know that this is all I have to look forward to. We left this room fairly plain, especially after my sister moved out of it. All we (I) did was paint it and fix the trim.

from the doorway to the left; baby girl's side of the room.


straight on from the doorway; baby boy's side of the room.
Once we are finished decorating, I'll take pictures of the room again! Can't wait:)

I started watching an HBO series called 'Mad Men'. I had heard only good things about it and I believe it won a lot of awards. A friend from work loaned me seasons 1 & 2; I finished the first season and started on the second. I very much like watching it all at one time instead of having to wait each week for the next episode. I recommend it to anyone looking for something new or different, with one warning--it is on HBO, which means some of the topics/situations are much more graphic than anything on basic cable. 

Craig and I have recently watched the movie RED and The Kids Are Alright. I don't remember RED being nominated for any Oscars, but was definitely worth renting. Of course you have to appreciate how wacky John Malkovich can be. Now I know for certain The Kids Are Alright was nominated because the guests on Regis and Kelly have been actors from nominated movies and TV programs. This movie not as super; I was expecting more especially with a well-known cast.

Lastly, I had another appointment this morning. The cervical length below the cerclage looks good; it's long and the cerclage is holding nicely so far. Every time we look at the babies on ultrasound, the boy switches positions. at 22 & 24wks, he was breach. 25 & 26wks, he was head down and today he decided to be breach! Already that boy is a handful:) So another appt next week--back on schedule--to of course look at the cervix and growth of the babies! And soon I get to look forward to my first baby shower--with all of my favorite people from work. I miss them, I miss work (I know, crazy), I miss the infamous "quiet lounge", the drama. Can't wait to catch up! 


our friend's toddler--totally in love with Wriggs--and too cute not to share;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery!!! It looks so clean and simple, just the way I like rooms :)
    The wall decals will look amazing and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. The cribs look awesome and I would do IKEA cribs if I had to do it all over again. Which... I'll just live thru you instead of actually doing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete